Personal Accident insurance is a compensation policy that protects you in the event of an accident at work or play 24/7 both at home and abroad. Typically, the policy pays compensation to your dependents in the
Personal Accident insurance is a compensation policy that protects you in the event of an accident at work or play 24/7 both at home and abroad. Typically, the policy pays compensation to your dependents in the unfortunate event of your death as a result of an accident.
This form of cover is extremely good value and Lloyds Insurances will help you through the process to ensure that your cover matches your needs.
Individual Personal Accident Cover
- If you cannot work as a result of an accident it will pay you a weekly income for 52 weeks.
- Cover also includes additional benefits such as a lump sum to help pay medical expenses that you may incur.
- All the benefits are tax-free.
Group Personal Accident Cover
- As an employer putting benefits in place for your employees can be very expensive and troublesome
- Lloyds Insurances can arrange group personal accident cover for your employees.
- When you organize group cover the premium is not only good value but it also carries an additional discount.
- This is an excellent benefit for your staff and in the unfortunate event of an accident at work it can help to reduce liability claims.
Personal Accident Cover for International Development Workers
- International development workers working in conflict zones can have great difficulty getting personal accident cover if at all.
- Lloyds Insurances have access to specialist markets in the UK which allow us to provide personal accident cover for all jurisdictions worldwide.
- While this cover will obviously be more expensive than conventional cover, we can search the market for you to get the best value.
- This type of personal accident cover can be provided on a group or individual basis.
- Contingency Risk Insurance can also be arranged.